How to convert M2TS to WMV
How to convert M2TS HD videos to WMV format? To watch the camcorder's M2TS videos on computer smoothly, usually you need a M2TS to WMV video converter. 4Media HD Video Converter as versatile video converter for HD videos, can decode and encode all popular HD and SD video formats like converting M2TS to WMV. In this guide we will teach you how to convert M2TS to WMV step by step with 4Media HD Video Converter.
Firstly, download and install 4Media HD Converter:
Free Download 4Media HD Video Converter
Click here to get details about 4Media HD Video Converter
Launch the HD video converter, and let's go.
How to convert M2TS to WMV step by step?
Step 1: Add the M2TS videos you want to convert
Click "Add" button on tool tar to load the M2TS videos you want to convert. If you have several videos to convert, just add them at the same time.
Step 2: Set output format as "WMV"
Click and open the profile drop down list, choose WMV- Windows Media Video format from "General Video" category (AVI, MP4, MOV, DivX, WMV, etc.).
Besides, you can click "Browse" button to set the destination directory. And skilled users can set video size, video quality, audio quality, channels (mono or stereo) in the right setting panel to get customized WMV video.
Step 3: Start the conversion
Click the green "convert" button in tool to start the M2TS to WMV conversion.
All conversions will be finished in just a short time. Then, you can click "open" button to directly open the target folder and check the converted WMV videos. 4Media HD Video Converter for Windows converts M2TS to WMV with high speed and high quality. You can see the whole conversion is quite simple and easy to handle. The M2TS to WMV video converter offers more features to ease your conversion, just Free Download to try it.
Knowledge: What's M2TS
The M2TS container format is a standard used on Blu-ray Video discs. Blu-ray Disc Video titles authored with menu support are in the BDMV (Blu-ray Disc WMVie) format and contain audio, video, and other streams in BDAV container (.m2ts), which is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream format. The BDAV container is also used in the BDAV (Blu-ray Audio/Visual) disc format, the consumer oriented alternative to the BDMV discs. BDAV disc format is used on BD-RE and BD-R discs for audio/video recording.
The M2TS container with filename extension .MTS or .m2ts is also used in AVCHD format, which is a high definition digital video camera recorder format. AVCHD is a simpler form of the Blu-ray Video standard with just one video encoding algorithm and two audio encodings. Compared to Blu-ray Video format, AVCHD can use various storage media, such as DVD media, memory cards or hard disk drives. The M2TS container contains videos recorded using AVCHD camcorders, such as the Sony's HDR-SR(xx)series models. Panasonic, Canon and other brands of AVCHD camcorders also store recorded video in M2TS container format. There are some problems with AVCHD compatibility between brands.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub