Backup iPod content, transfer dvd/video/audio to iPod
- Backup iPod music, movies, playlist, photos, ringtone, ebook, PDF, and pictures/videos shot by the device to PC and iTunes
- Transfer iPod-support files from PC to iPod directly
- Rip home DVD movies/music and transfer to iPod
- Support data transfer via Wi-Fi
- Newly support CDMA iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPod nano 7 and iOS 6.1
- Note: The iPod manager doesn't support iPad. Please get iPad Max as an iPad Transfer or iPad Manager.
Click Reference to check more supported devices or formats.
Want more powerful features, Compare
- PC to iPod
Transfer files from PC to iPod
- iPod to PC
Backup iPod files to PC
- iPod to iTunes
Import iPod files to iTunes
- The art of browsing
Search by Album List View, Artist list view, Genres list view or Composers list view
- Thumbnail view
Select the image to apply to the whole genera or album or playlist
- Show in playlist
Show the music, video etc in the related playlist
- Video to iPod/iTunes
Move incompatible videos/audios to iPod
- DVD to iPod/iTunes
Rip and Copy CD/DVD content into iPod
- Playlist and Photo Album
Create/edit/delete iPod playlists and photo albums
- Edit ID3 tag info
Customize your audio files
- iPod to iPod/iPhone
Share files with several devices
- iPod Manager
Recognize iPod information
- Multilingual interfaces
Up to 8 lingual interfaces are available
4Media iPod Max Introduction
Now 4Media iPod Max realizes the opposite function of iTunes and more than that: backup iPod files (including audios, videos, pictures, photos, ringtone, ebook, messages, contacts, apps and videos shot by the device,) to PC and copy CDs/DVDs/videos/music to iPod with just one application. Aside from this, you can also copy and backup files from iPod to iTunes, especially the newest iTunes 10.7.
Up to 26 iPods are synchronously supported, you can easily transfer files between multiple iPods. And 4Media iPod Max is also used as an iPod and iPhone transfer tool to transfer files between iPhone, PC and iTunes, or even between iPhone and iPods. Support connecting several iOS devices simultaneously.
More useful features are included in 4Media iPod Max, check them below and download for a free trial now!
iPod Backup, PC to iPod TransferBackup iPod to PC and iTunes, transfer files from PC to iPod
- Transfer iPod files (including audios, videos, pictures, photos, ringtone, ebook, messages, contacts, and videos shot by the device) to your PC or iTunes library for backup. No longer worry about file missing.
- Add all iPod compatible music/movies/photos from PC to iPod as easily and handily as iTunes does.
- Transfer application between PC and iPod, also support to manage some applications' documents. Newly support drag and drop.
- Support up to 26 iPods and one iPhone/iPod touch simultaneously. Connect multiple devices and transfer files between them by drag-and-drop.
- Support connecting several iOS devices simultaneously for convenient management.
- Create your own iPod audios by editing ID3 tag info such as name, artist, genre, album and adding rate and comment on them.
- Compatible with all iPod/iPhone types and versions: iPod touch, iPod touch 5, iPod nano, iPod nano 7, iPod shuffle, iPod mini, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone OS 4.3/5/6, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, CDMA iPhone 4 and iPhone 5.
Convert and Transfer CDs/DVDs/Videos/Audios to iPodRip and copy DVD movies to iPod, convert and rip video/audio clips to iPod
- Rip DVD movies to iPod MP4 videos or MP3/M4A music and transfer them to iPod with a single click.
- Convert video/audio files to iPod files and transfer them to iPod in one step.
- When converting files to iPod, create your own profiles by customizing values of parameters like bit rate, frame rate, target format and etc.
- Transfer converted video/audio files to several devices simultaneously at amazing speed.
- CD information will be automatically retrieved from CDDB once it is inserted.
- The built-in resizable media player helps you to play DVD movies, video/audio and iPod files for your convenience.
- Support just about all popular video and audio formats like M2TS, AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, DAT, TS, MPV, NSV, M4V, MOV, QT, H.261, H.264, MP3, AAC, WMA, AAC, AC3 formats and so on.
Manage iPod Files HandilyCreate iPod playlists and photo albums, find files by quick search tool and filter
- Automatically recognize connected devices' information (including type, capacity, version number, serial number and format) and display them on the main interface.
- Create, rename or delete iPod playlist and photo albums easily; import photos into multiple albums without any limitation. Copy photos from photostream to PC.
- Transfer, edit and manage iPhone ringtones and PDF or EPUB books conveniently.
- Find fancied files with Quick Search tool or file filter like you do in iTunes.
- Two modes to view files: list and thumbnail; add illustrations to you music and movies in thumbnail mode.
More Useful FunctionsInstall on iPod, use iPhone as hard disk, run in different lingual interfaces, etc
- Install this iPod backup software on your iPod and manage iPod files on any computer.
- Import contacts exported from Address Book programs like incredimail.
- Access your iPhone from Windows Explorer and use it as a portable hard disk.
- Multilingual interfaces are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- User-friendly interface, high transferring speed and super performance make iPod files transferring more impressive than other similar software.
|OS||Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||100MB space for installation|
|Graphics Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
|Others||iTunes 9.1 or above, DVD-ROM drive|
All-in-one solution for iPad movie converter, DVD to iPad and iPad transfer; Support all types of iPad, iOS 6.1 and iTunes 10.7.
The best solution to make iPhone ringtones from various video/audio files and upload them to your iPhone directly.