How to backup iPhone without iTunes
People may have the need to backup iPhone files to computer without iTunes' sync. Here we would like to introduce another way to backup iPhone. Using4Media iPhone Max Platinum, an iPhone Manager software, we can easily backup any files on iPhone to computer. Now let's see how to do such job with this iTunes alternative software. (Support all iPhone/iPod models, e.g. iPhone5,iPhone 4,iPhone 3G/3GS,iPod touch etc.)
Firstly, please download the iPhone Manager. Install it on your computer and start the software. OK, here we go.
How to backup iPhone without iTunes's sync?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer
Connecting your iPhone to your computer, and you will see 4Media iPhone Max recognizes your iPhone automatically and displays the device information on the software interface as picture below shows.
Step 2: Choose the files and backup
Open a library/playlist and check the files you want to backup. Then click "Copy Files(s) to Computer" button. A window will pop up to let you select the destination folder and start file transfer.
OK, that's all. After a few minutes, 4Media iPhone Max Platinum would backup the files you choose to your computer. So simple to backup iPhone without iTunes!
See what else the iPhone manager can do:
Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
Backup iPhone to iTunes
Convert Videos/Music to iPhone Format
Rip and put DVD to iPhone
- Add multiple audio tracks to MKV
- Add subtitle stream to iPhone video
- Convert MP4 to AVI
- 4Media Video Converter, Converter to 3gp
- Transfer iPhone 5s Photos
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- Backup iPhone without iTunes
- Convert PowerPoint to FLV
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files