DVD Ripper for Mac - Rip DVD to AVI on Mac
AVI stands for Audio Video Interleave and is defined by Microsoft. AVI is the most common format for audio/video data on the PC. While, Mac users may also have the need to convert DVD to AVI format. Below is the step by step guide to show you how to rip and convert video DVDs to AVI movie on a Mac computer.
Software we need: 4Media DVD Ripper for Mac.
This Mac DVD ripper is a all-in-one DVD ripper that can rip DVD to nearly all mainstream video and audio formats. We just need to choose the AVI format we need.
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the DVD ripper on your Mac. Then, let's start the conversion.
Step 1: Load DVD to the program
Launch the software, insert the DVD disk into your DVD-ROM, and click the "Add" button to load DVD disc. Here we take Hancock as an example.
As we can see in the picture, the DVD ripper can also rip DVD folder and ISO files.
Step 2: Choose the AVI format from Profile list
According to your needs, select the AVI - Audio-Video-Interleaved(*.avi) profile in "Common Video" classification in the "Profile" drop-down list.
The DVD to AVI ripper allows you to change the default DVD audio, subtitle, and angle for output files. Furthermore, you can set output video size, video quality, and channels in right profile setting panel.
Step 3: Start DVD to AVI converting
Click "Convert" button on the toolbar to start the DVD to AVI conversion.
In a few minutes, you will see the conversion has been finished. After conversion, just click the "Open" button to check the target AVI file conveniently. Try 4Media DVD Ripper for Mac for free.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub