How to convert HD videos to SD videos
Want to convert the High-Definition videos to Standard-Definition videos? As the HD videos usually very large and require high performance of the computer, many people may have such needs. 4Media HD Video Converter fully supports decoding and encoding of all popular HD video formats like HD AVI, H.264/AVC, HD MPEG4 TS, HD MPEG2 TS, HD WMV, and HD Quick Time. And here in this guide we will show you how to convert HD to SD using 4Media HD Video Converter.
Guide: How to convert HD videos to SD videos
First, Free download 4Media HD Video Converter and install it. Then launch HD video converter, and let's start the HD to SD conversion.
Step 1: Add the HD videos you want to convert
As the pictures below shows, click "Add" button to load the HD videos you want to convert. And the video format can be HD AVI, H.264/AVC, HD MPEG4 TS, HD MPEG2 TS, HD WMV, HD Quick Time, HD WMV, etc.
Step 2: Set output SD video format
Click and open the profile drop down list, choose a video format from "General Video" category (AVI, MP4, WMV, DivX, MOV, etc.), or choose a format for Apple TV, Zune, PMP, PSP, PS3, Xbox, etc. as the picture below shows.
PS: Click "Browse" button to set the destination directory or just use the default directory. And for skilled users to get customized output video, 4Media HD Video Converter allows you to set video size, video quality, audio quality, channels (mono or stereo) in the right setting panel.
Step 3: Start the conversion
Click the green "convert" button to start converting the checked HD video files.
All conversions will be finished in just a short time. When the conversion finished, you can click "open" button to directly open the folder and check the converted SD videos. 4Media HD Video Converter for Windows makes the HD to SD conversion really easy. And furthermore, there're extra useful features included in this HD video converter for you to try.
Knowledge: What's HD
High-definition video or HD video refers to any video system of higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1280×720 pixels (720p) or 1920×1080 pixels (1080i/1080p).
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub