How to convert AVCHD to AVI
How to convert AVCHD videos to AVI format files? 4Media HD Video Converter is specialized in decoding and encoding HD videos. Let's follow this guide.
Free Download and run 4Media HD Video Converter, and then launch the AVCHD to AVI converter.
Step 1: Add the AVCHD files you want to convert
As you see in the image, click the "Add Files" button to browse your computer hard disc and load the AVCHD video files need to convert.
Step 2: Set output format as "AVI video"
In the profile drop down list, choose "AVI - Audio-Video Interleaved (*.avi)" format " in "General Video" category as output format. And there're prepared AVI format provided in the format list for portable players like Mobile Phone, PMP and Wii.
Change the default file destination: Click the "Browse" button and set it in your way. Also to customize the output AVI files, you can set the output video parameters including Video Size, Video Quality, Channels, etc. in Profile Settings panel.
Step 3: Start the conversion
Just click the green "convert" button on tool bar to start the AVCHD to AVI conversion.
Just a few minutes; the entire list of AVCHD files will turn to AVI format. This is just click "open" button to open the target folder and check the converted files. 4Media HD Video Converter provides the best solution to convert AVCHD to AVI files.
The "AVCHD" is a brand new high definition (HD) digital video camera recorder format recording 1080i*1 and 720p*2 signals onto certain media by using highly efficient codec technologies. The "AVCHD" is jointly established by Panasonic, the brand name for which Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. is known and Sony Corporation.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub