How to burn and convert MP4 to DVD
When you have some video files in MP4 format and want to burn them to a DVD movie for watching on a DVD player, you could not miss 4Media DVD Creator. As professional DVD creator software, it can easily help you burn and convert MP4 files to a blank DVD and allow you to create a specific DVD menu, clip video to reserve the essential clips, crop video frame size, adjust video effect, add watermark, and set audio tracks and subtitles for target DVD movie.
How to convert and burn MP4 files to a DVD disc?
First, please download 4Media DVD Creator and install it.
Launch the MP4 to DVD creator and let's start the burning process. Make sure you have a blank DVD disc at hand.
Step 1: Add the MP4 file(s)
Click "Add Video File(s)" button on the toolbar and load the MP4 file. To burn several videos into the DVD, you can choose and add them all at the same time.
Step 2: Output Settings
As you see you the picture above, you can adjust the output settings yourself.
- Destination: Insert the recordable disc, and choose the disc you insert from the "Destination" drop-down list. Or choose "Save as DVD Folder" or "Save as Image (.iso)" option to back up your video files onto your hard disk as DVD folder or ISO image.
- DVD Name: Enter a name in the textbox as the DVD name.
- Writing Speed: According to your CPU configuration, choose an appropriate speed from the drop-down list.
- Copies: Click the up and down arrows to set the number of copies you want to burn. If you set it to more than 1, the program will prompt you to insert a new recordable disc after burning a copy.
Step 3: Create and edit DVD menu
Choose one menu template: Click "Templates" button on the menu panel, "Menu Templates" window pops up. Choose your favorite template from this window to create a menu instantly.
To further edit the menu, just click "Edit" button and in "Menu Edit" window you can change another template, add background music/picture, and specify title and opening film to the menu.
Step 4: Add and edit DVD subtitle/audio track
After loading the video file, the MP4 to DVD burner will display its subtitle item and audio track item under the file node in the file list.
Click the yellow "Settings" button, you can edit the existed subtitle; and to add a new subtitle, just click the red "Add" button.
To add and adjust the audio track: Click the yellow "Settings" button to adjust; click the red "Add" button to add a new audio track.
Step5: Start the MP4 to DVD burning
Click the big "Burn" button at the right bottom to start burning MP4 to DVD. The burning process would be finished in a short time. Then you can enjoy the ready DVD on a DVD player!
Free Download 4Media DVD Creator here to try the software now.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub