How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
E-books is a piece of technology nowadays. The most popular format of e-books is the EPUB format, a format supported by iPad and the Amazon Kindle. You may get lots of PDF, CHM, HTML e-books. To view these files on iPad or Amazon Kindle, you need to change them to EPUB format. So how do you go about converting such PDF, HTML, CHM to EPUB? Here we'd like to show you an easy way to do that using 4Media EPUB Creation Suite.
Step1, install and run 4Media EPUB Creation Suite.
Step2, drag PDF, HTML or CHM original file to the main interface of the software or click 'Add Files' button to load files.
Step3, select a path for output files by Browse button. Then click Convert button on the right.
When the conversion is finished, there is 'Open File' button in the Status column. Also, you can open the folder which contains the output by clicking 'Open' button.
Using 4Media EPUB Creation Suite makes it a simple way of going about getting a book converted to EPUB.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub