How to convert YouTube video to MP4 on Mac
Want to download and convert YouTube videos to MP4 format on Mac computer? A YouTube video downloader and converter are needed, while 4Media YouTube Video Converter for Mac combines downloading and converting in one step. You can just browse the videos on youtube.com, download and convert them directly to your Mac computer. Please follow this guide.
Free download the Mac YouTube to MP4 converter here, for both Intel and PowerPC Mac users:
YouTube Video Converter for Mac Download
How to download and convert YouTube to MP4 on Mac?
Several ways are offered by the YouTube to MP4 converter to download+convert YouTube videos. Here we introduce the most common way- Download and Convert YouTube Videos from Safari Browser.
Step 1. Browse YouTube Videos
Visit www.youtube.com with Safari, and browse your favorite YouTube videos. Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download and convert to clipboard.
Step 2. Create a New Download+Convert Task
In the software interface, click "New Download" button on the toolbar to open the "New Download" dialog, and paste the URL you on clipboard into the "URL" textbox.
Destination: Click "Browse" button to select a folder for saving the output YouTube videos.
Format: Select the output format you want from the "Format" drop-down list. And here you need to choose "MPEG4 Video".
Start Task: The "Start Now" option is selected by default. If you don't want to start the new task promptly after clicking "OK" button, then set the option as "Manual".
Tip: You can drag and drop the video URL directly to the main window or Drop Zone to create a new task.
Step 4: Start Downloading and Converting
Click "OK" button to close the "New Download" dialog, then click "Start" button on the toolbar to start the task.
.In New Download dialog, the "Start Now" option is selected by default. If you don't want to start the new task promptly, then set the option as "Manual". And then you can choose more videos to download+convert at the same time. Surely, in this process, you can manage each downloading task at will.
1. If your Internet Service Provider blocked YouTube site, you can bypass the firewall by setting the proxy server as below:
Click the "4Media YouTube Video Converter > Preferences > Settings > Proxy" tab, choose the proxy server type, enter the address and port of the proxy server, and if necessary, enter the user name and password, then click "OK" button to return to the main window and retry.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub