How to convert DVD to H.264 video/MPEG-4 AVC
H.264 is the next-generation video compression technology in the MPEG-4 standard, also known as MPEG-4 Part 10. Many users may have a question - how to convert DVD movies to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC videos? As professional DVD ripping software, 4Media DVD Ripper makes it easy to rip and convert DVD to H.264 videos. And in this guide, we will show you how to do the conversion step by step.
Before starting, choose a edition to download according to your will. And surely either of them supports the DVD to H.264 converting.
Click to download for free:
Check the differences of the three editions: Compare
Download a version, install and launch it. Here we take 4Media DVD Ripper Ultimate as example, and the platinum and standard version work the same way.
How to rip and convert DVDs to H.264 videos?
Step 1: Import DVD files
Insert your DVD disk into the DVD-ROM, then 4Media DVD Ripper will read the disc automatically and list the content in the window as picture below shows.
Step 2: Output format and settings
Open the profile drop down list, and set the output format as "H.264"- in Common Video category, scroll to choose the "H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video Format (*.mp4)" format.
Choose DVD Audio, subtitle and Angle as you like. And you can also change the video and audio parameters of the output format including the audio quality, video quality and channels, and define output video size, zoom mode, and bitrate in Advanced Profile Setting panel.
Step 3: Start to convert DVD to H.264
After all settings finished, you can click the green "Start Ripping" button to start the DVD to H.264 /MPEG-4 AVC conversion.
For your convenience: when the conversion finished, just click "Open" button to directly open the target file directory and check the videos.
More useful features are included in 4Media DVD ripper including video water mark, subtitle adjustment, video clip/crop, file split, etc. Know more about 4Media DVD Ripper for Windows.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub