How to convert AVI to DPG format
How to play .avi movies on Nintendo DS? As we know, only dpg format is accepted by DS. To play these .avi movies, we need to convert AVI to DPG files firstly. Here we will introduce a way to do this using 4Media DPG Converter with which you can not only convert AVI but also many other popular video/audio formats to DPG (dpg, dpg2, dpg3, dpg4) movie, audios. To make it short, let's start now.
How to convert AVI to DPG format for Nintendo DS
Step1. Add the AVI files you want to convert
Launch 4Media DPG Converter. Directly drag the AVI files into the software window. Or Click "Add File(s)" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File(s)" to load the files. Or even click "Add File(s)" in the "Getting Started" to load files directly.
Step2. Set the output format
Choose the AVI file, click to open "Profile" drop-down list in the "Target Profile" column or at the bottom of the main interface, then set the format (NDS DPG, DPG2, DPG3, DPG4 are provided for choosing)
Click "Browse" button to choose the destination folder for saving the output files.
Step3. Start the AVI to DPG converting
Click the green"Convert" button to start the AVI to DPG conversion. And in the converting process, you can pause, resume or stop the conversions as you wish.
After conversion, you can click "Open" button on the bottom to view the output files directly.
See what esle the AVI to DPG converter also features:
- Adjust FPS and bit rate at will
Allow users to adjust FPS (Frames per second) and bit rate higher or lower to create smoother and clearer DPG video.
- Batch conversion and multithreading
Support batch conversion and multithreading, convert videos to DPG in batches with high speed.
- Preview video
Before converting to DPG video, you can preview the loaded files with built-in player.
- Compress file
Compress output video to proper length by specifying the size you want with Bitrate Calculator.
- Extract segment to convert
Choose a segment to convert, set the segment start time and duration.
- Background run and after done action
You can run the conversion in background and set a after done action
For the detailed usage method, you can check the full user guide for more information.
- How to Convert Video Files With 4Media Free Video Converter
- How to Convert Video to MP3
- How to Convert 3gp to AVI Videos
- How to Convert Audio Files to MP3
- How to convert dvd movies to iso image
- How to Convert Blu-ray to AVCHD
- How to Rip & Convert DVD to MP3
- How to Create a DVD
- How to convert movies to iPod format, iPod Touch
- transfer iTunes library to mac
- Share music between iPods
- Copy DVD to iPod touch
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac, from Mac to iPhone
- How to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone
- How to import contacts to iPhone
- How to Transfer Music From iPhone to Computer
- How to Convert & Transfer DVD Movies to iPad
- How to Put Videos on iPad
- Backup iPad on Mac
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G versions
- Convert YouTube to MP3 Mac
- How to download blocked YouTube videos
- How to Convert YouTube Videos to AVI
- Download YouTube to Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PPT Files
- How to create EPUB ebooks from pdf, html, chm files
- How To Convert PDF to Word Doc
- Convert PDF to ePub