Guide: 4Media Xbox Converter
4Media Xbox Converter helps you convert all popular video and audio formats to Xbox MP4, AVI, VOB, WMV videos and Xbox MP3, WMA, WAV audios. Follow the step-by-step guide to complete your Xbox conversion task now.
Firstly, download, install and launch 4Media Xbox Converter.
Step 1: Load files
Click "Add File(s)" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File(s)" to load the files you want to convert.
You can also click "File > Add Folder" to select the folder you want to add, then all files in the folder will be loaded into the file list.
Step 2: Choose output format and folder
Choose the file, click to open "Profile" drop-down list in the "Target Profile" column or at the bottom of the main interface, then choose the format you want.
Click "Browse" button to choose the destination folder for saving the output files.
Tip1: Click "Snapshot" button below the preview windows on the right-bottom of the main interface to take a snapshot during preview to save as BMP file.
Tip 2: You can double click the loaded file in the file list to view the file information.
Tip 3: If you want to do more with your video and audio files before converting, please go to Step 3, otherwise jump to Step 4.
Step 3: Adjust output settings
1. Add multiple profiles for the same source file
Select the file and click the "Add Profile" button to add a default profile to the file, then select the profile you want from the "Profile" drop-down list. In this way, you can get them converted in one click.
2. Customize output file size with Bitrate Calculator
To customize the output file size, select the video file and click "Tools > Bitrate Calculator", and input the file size you want, then the video bit rate will be calculated. Click "OK" button, the size you enter will be displayed in the "Output Size" column.
3. Set the output parameters
On the "Profile Settings" panel, you can set the following parameters: Name, Video Size, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Channels. Click "Show Advanced Profile Settings" button to expand the advanced profile settings page, in which you can set more parameters for satisfying more needs.
Step 4: Convert
After the above settings, click "Convert" button on the toolbar to start converting. You can pause, resume or stop the conversion at any time.
After conversion, you can click "Open" button on the bottom to view the output files directly.
- 4Media Audio Converter Pro Tutorial
- 4Media Movie Editor 6 Tutorial
- Video Converter Ultimate Tutorial
- How to convert DAT to other videos
- 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac Tutorial
- How to rip Blu-ray disc to video files
- How to burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG to DVD on Mac
- How to burn DivX to DVD on Mac
- 4Media iPod Max Guide
- How to convert AVI, MPEG to iPod MP4 format
- Guide: 4Media iPod to PC Transfer
- How to convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Max Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader Guide
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006