4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac Tutorial
Here we will show you how to rip blu-ray disc on Mac to high-definition or general video files you want with 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac step by step.
This article includes 4 parts.
Firstly, download 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac and then install and run it.
Step 1: Install and run the software
Step 2: Add blu-ray folder
Click "Add Blu-ray Folder" button on the toolbar or select "File> Add Folder…" on the main menu to load files.
Step 3: Set output Settings
Select the files need to be converted and click "Profile" button to select the output format in the drop-down list. Then click "Browse…" button to specify destination folder for saving output files.
1. We provide abundant profiles compatible with various popular devices. Especially all-around HD video formats are supported.
2. Search for the wanted profile quickly by entering the profile keyword in "Start Searching" textbox of the profile list.
Step 4: Convert blu-ray movies
After selected output profile, you only need to check the files you want to convert in the file list and click "Convert Checked Item(s)" button on the toolbar to complete the task.
Ok, the above is the simplest function in conversion. Learning how to rip Blu Ray Mac for your general needs is not enough. We provide you more functions as below!
At first, choose the video file you want to clip. Then click "Clip" button on the toolbar to enter "Clip" window. Set the start & end point to get the partial segment and repeat the action to get several segments at will. After clipping, check the "Output segments as a whole one" option and merge the segments in the list into one file. And then click "Move Up" or "Move Down" button to specify the sequence of these segments.
Firstly, choose the video you want to edit, and then click "Effects" button on the toolbar to enter "Effect" window.
Crop the video size
On "Crop" tab, enter height, width, left margin and top margin values to set the size and the position of the crop area. You can also adjust the crop area size and position by dragging the resizable handle and frame.
Besides, you can also check "Keep Aspect Ratio" option and choose the aspect ratio from the drop-down list. Click "Restore Defaults" to restore all settings to default, and preview the real-time effect in preview window on the right.
Edit video image
On "Image" tab, enter the value of the brightness/contrast/saturation in corresponding textboxes to set the video image's brightness/contrast/saturation.
Add watermarks to video
In "Watermark" tab, click "Add Text Watermark" or "Add Picture Watermark" button to import watermarks into the watermark list. Select a watermark and set its transparency, vertical position, horizontal position, font, color, size or style.
Tip: You can add multiple picture and text watermarks into one video simultaneously.
Add Effect to video
In "Effect" tab, choose one or more effects for the output video from the effect list.
Compare the edited video with the source one
Click "Comparing Preview" button on the right preview panel to compare the edited file with the source.
Add profiles for the same video file
Select the video and click "Add Output Profile" button to set multiple output formats for one file simultaneously. You can get different video formats for various digital players after conversion.
Gain exact video file size using bitrate calculator
To custom output size, select the video file and click "Tools > Bitrate Calculator" and input value to get exact video size.
- 4Media Audio Converter Pro Tutorial
- 4Media Movie Editor 6 Tutorial
- Video Converter Ultimate Tutorial
- How to convert DAT to other videos
- 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac Tutorial
- How to rip Blu-ray disc to video files
- How to burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG to DVD on Mac
- How to burn DivX to DVD on Mac
- 4Media iPod Max Guide
- How to convert AVI, MPEG to iPod MP4 format
- Guide: 4Media iPod to PC Transfer
- How to convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Max Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader Guide
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006