Guide: 4Media PPT to Video Converter
How to use 4Media PPT to Video Converter Business to convert PowerPoint slide-show to video (HD, AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG2, WMV, MOV)? To make it easy, here we will introduce the methods of converting PowerPoint to AVI, MPEG, or other videos.
Tips and Tricks
Step 1: Start
Download, install and launch 4Media PPT to Video Converter Business.
Step 2: Add PPT File(s)
Drag and drop PowerPoint file(s) into file list, or click "Add PPT File" button, or go to File menu to add PPT file(s).
Step 3: Select Output Format
Check the PPT file(s) you want to convert, select output profile, adjust parameters and set time interval.
1. View PPT file in thumbnails or list by switching the button at the right corner of file list panel.
2. In thumbnails view, click PPT thumbnail to preview every slide.
3. Add your own music for your PPT file. Loop playback and keeping sound effect are optional.
Step 4: Convert
Hit "Convert" button to start conversion.
Click "Rapid Convert" button to convert PPT file without any effects (sound, animation, etc.) included.
You can record a narration into your PowerPoint video easily. To do this:
1. Select the PPT file you wish to rehearse or add a narration to.
2. Click "Record" button and start slide show mode.
3. Click on the current slide or click "Presentation Record" button at the right corner to start record.
4. After finishing rehearsal, click "Stop Recording" button and pop up a dialog.
5. Here, select "Convert" to start converting what you have recorded, or select "Not Convert" to abort recording, or select "Cancel" to continue recording.
If you want to add watermark to your PPT, here's the simplest approach:
1. Highlight the PPT file and open watermark editing window.
2. Click "Add Text Watermark" or "Add Picture Watermark".
3. Set Transparency, Position, Font, Color, Size, or Style for watermark, play and preview slide show in comparison.
4. Click "Apply" and "OK" to finish editing.
- 4Media Audio Converter Pro Tutorial
- 4Media Movie Editor 6 Tutorial
- Video Converter Ultimate Tutorial
- How to convert DAT to other videos
- 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac Tutorial
- How to rip Blu-ray disc to video files
- How to burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG to DVD on Mac
- How to burn DivX to DVD on Mac
- 4Media iPod Max Guide
- How to convert AVI, MPEG to iPod MP4 format
- Guide: 4Media iPod to PC Transfer
- How to convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Max Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader Guide
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006