Guide: 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter
4Media DVD to MP4 Converter helps you rip DVD, convert DVD to MP4, AVI, MPEG4, DivX, XviD, Apple TV video, PSP AVC video format with excellent quality. The output movie is playable on most portable media player (MP4 player) such as Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos Gmini402, iRiver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision, PSP, iPod, etc.
It can rip DVD to all popular video formats like DVD to MP4, DivX, AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, rip DVD to audio formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2, OGG, etc.
Here is a step by step guide of ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter 5. Hope useful for you!
1. Start 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 and Add DVD
Click “Open DVD” button or File>Open DVD/IFO Files, select a DVD (or DVD Folder, ISO file, IFO file) in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD’s information, such as chapter, title, etc., will be shown in the file list.
Tip1: Get DVD information.
After loading DVD, if the network is connected, click Get Disc info button in the toolbar, or click Edit>Get Disc Info in the menu, the software will retrieve loaded DVD information from Web database, and display the information in the file list, such as title name and chapter name.
Tip2: Take snapshot.
Select a video file in the file list, click Play button in the video preview window. When the video jumps to the image you like, click Snapshot button under the preview window to store the image in the snapshot folder.
You can set the snapshot folder by yourself. To do this, click Config snapshot folder from Settings drop down list, select the snapshot folder you want in the dialog box that opens.
2.Select output format
Select one or more files in the list, click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
Tip1: To adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format in the profile panel of right window. The customized profile can be saved for future use by the “save as” button beside Profile box.
Tip2: Set multiple output formats for one file.
The software supports to output multiple files with different formats for one video. To do this:
1.Select a file in the file list.
2.Select an output format in the Profile.
3.Click Add profile button, the software will create a profile directory under the selected file automatically.
4.Select a new profile, click profile dropdown button, and select a new output format from the list.
Tip3: Custom output size.
The software provides customizing the size of the output file.
To do this, please click Tools>Bitrate Calculator to open Bitrate Calculator dialog box, select a file size you want, or enter the file size in the textbox directly.
Meanwhile, you can also set audio bit rate and video bit rate in this dialog box.
3. Set output folder
Click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.
4. Extract file
After finishing the above settings, check the needed file to extract in the file list, click Start Ripping button on the main interface, to start extracting the file. You can view the progress of the extracting process from the progress bar at the bottom of the window.
Tip1: You can click Pause Ripping button to pause the extracting process and Stop Ripping button to cancel the process as required.
Tip2: You can choose to run it background at File> Run Background.
- 4Media Audio Converter Pro Tutorial
- 4Media Movie Editor 6 Tutorial
- Video Converter Ultimate Tutorial
- How to convert DAT to other videos
- 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac Tutorial
- How to rip Blu-ray disc to video files
- How to burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG to DVD on Mac
- How to burn DivX to DVD on Mac
- 4Media iPod Max Guide
- How to convert AVI, MPEG to iPod MP4 format
- Guide: 4Media iPod to PC Transfer
- How to convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Max Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader Guide
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006