Guide: 4Media Download YouTube Video for Mac
This article will show you how to directly download videos from YouTube for FREE with YouTube Video Downloader - 4Media Download YouTube Video for Mac.
It includes the following 3 parts:
Download, install and launch 4Media Download YouTube Video for Mac.
Step 1: Browse YouTube Videos
Open Safari browser, visit www.youtube.com and browse YouTube videos.
Step 2: Create a New Task
Click "New Download" button on the toolbar to open the "New Download" dialog, and copy the URL of the YouTube video you want, then paste it into the "URL" textbox.
Tip: You can also drag and drop the video URL directly to the main window or to Drop Zone to create a new task.
Step 3: Select Output Folder
Click "Browse" button to open the "Browse For Folder" dialog box to select a folder for saving the output YouTube videos. Or adjust the Destination and Start Task options in the "New Download" dialog above.
Start Task: The "Start Now" option is selected by default. If you don't want to start the new task promptly after clicking "OK" button, then set the option as "Manual".
Step 4: Start Downloading
Click "OK" button to close the "New Download" dialog, then click "Start" button on the toolbar to start the task.
Step 1: Browse YouTube Videos in the Built-in Browser
Click "Browse videos" button on the toolbar or select "Tools > Browser..." option to open the "YouTube Video Browser" window, and use the filter buttons at the bottom to browse the YouTube videos.
1. Browse your videos according to different categories: Recent Videos, Most Viewed, Top Rated, Most Responded, Spotlight Videos, Top Favorite, Watch on Mobile, Most Discussed and Rising Videos.
2. Search for the videos you're interested in by typing the keywords into the "Search" textbox.
3. To watch the video, let the pointer hover on the video thumbnail and click the "Play" icon that appears, or select "Play" option from the right-click menu to open the web page and watch the YouTube video online.
Step 2: Start Downloading
Click the down arrow at the left top of the video, or drag and drop the video into the main window, or right click the video thumbnail and select "Download Video" option from the right-click menu to start the task.
If you set the "Start Type" option as "Start Now", then the selected video will be promptly downloaded and saved to the folder you set in the Step 1.
Tip: There're two modes to view the files in the file list: list and thumbnails.
If your Internet Service Provider blocks YouTube website, you can bypass the firewall by setting the proxy server as below:
Open the "4Media Download YouTube Video > Preferences > Settings > Proxy" tab, choose the proxy server type, enter the address and port, and if necessary, enter the user name and password, then click "OK" button to return to the main window and retry the downloading.
- 4Media Audio Converter Pro Tutorial
- 4Media Movie Editor 6 Tutorial
- Video Converter Ultimate Tutorial
- How to convert DAT to other videos
- 4Media Blu Ray Ripper for Mac Tutorial
- How to rip Blu-ray disc to video files
- How to burn AVI, MPEG, VOB, DAT, M2V, MPG to DVD on Mac
- How to burn DivX to DVD on Mac
- 4Media iPod Max Guide
- How to convert AVI, MPEG to iPod MP4 format
- Guide: 4Media iPod to PC Transfer
- How to convert DVD to iPod on Mac
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac Tutorial
- 4Media iPhone Max Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader for Mac Guide
- 4Media Online Video Converter Guide
- 4Media Online Video Downloader Guide
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006