4Media YouTube Video Converter FAQ
Q: What are the system requirements to run this YouTube Video Converter?
A: Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or faster processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- 30MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Internet connection
Q: Where can I download this YouTube Video Converter?
A: Thanks for your support for 4Media software. Please download this YouTube Video Converter from our official site at http://www.mp4converter.net/download.html.
Q: How to register after I got my license code?
A: First please run the program and click ‘Help > Enter License Code…’ option to open ‘Registration’ window. Then copy and paste your user name and license code in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q: How do I get started with this YouTube Video Converter?
A: this YouTube Video Converter is easy to handle. Please follow the instructions below.
- Click the logo in the first window to log on YouTube homepage.
- Click the video miniature to open the web page in the built-in browser and watch it online.
- Select a profile on the right corner of the program according to your iPhone type and the program will convert the online video to the format you selected automatically after the download task is done. You can also set output destination to your preference.
- Click 'Download' button on the toolbar to start downloading your favorite online video. After downloading, the program will start converting it to the preset format automatically. In the whole process, you can check the progress under 'Downloading', 'Downloaded', 'Converting' or 'Finished' tab.
Q: I got some FLV files on my hard disk. May I convert them to MP3 format in this program?
A: Yes. The 'FLV conversion' function offered in our program will help you do this job.
- Select 'Tools > Settings > Task' option and select the start type as 'Manually'.
- Click 'New Convert' button on the toolbar to select files you want to convert in the pop-up window, and then click 'Open' button to load them to the program.
- On 'Converting' tab, highlight files you want to convert in the list and select the needed format from 'Format' drop-down list. After all the settings are done, click 'Start' or 'Start All' button to restart the conversion.
Q: After I load FLV files from my hard disk, your program would do the conversion job automatically and output files in undesired format. What should I do?
A: Of course, our program would convert files to the default format automatically. If you wish to get files in other formats, first, you need to select ‘Tools > Settings’ option and then choose the needed format from the ‘Format’ drop-down list on the ‘Task’ tab.
Q: What can I do by using ‘Start Type’ option in ‘Tools > Settings > Task’?
A: The ‘Start Type’ option you mentioned in the question is a global setting. ‘Auto’ option is checked by default. If you switch to ‘Manually’, you need to start the downloading or conversion tasks manually under ‘Downloading’ or ‘Converting’ tab.
Q: Your webpage says that this program can download YouTube HD videos. How to do that?
A: Yes, this program supports to download and convert High Definition online videos from YouTube, please just browse the online video page and select 1080P or 720P on the dropdown list of resolutions.
Q: What does ‘New Download’ button on the toolbar mean?
A: The ‘New Download’ button will be used to start a downloading task quickly. Firstly, click it and enter the URL of the video into URL label on the pop-up dialog. Then, set output path and format. Finally, click ‘OK’ to go back to the main interface. The program starts downloading automatically. If you change start type to ‘Manually’, you need to start the task manually on ‘Downloading’ tab.
Q: I tried to log on YouTube in the embedded browser of your program, but failed. Why?
A: Maybe your Internet Service Provider blocked YouTube site, you need to bypass the firewall via proxy server. And you can set the proxy server in 'Tools > Settings > Proxy' tab, and then try again.
Q: How to drag a video into the program to download while I'm watching it?
A: You should put the pointer of your mouse onto the small video miniature of YouTube site. After the pointer becomes ' ' you can drag it into the main interface, or drag the URL to the drop zone directly. After releasing your mouse, a new downloading task is added into the list on the 'Downloading' tab and the program will start the task according to the default settings.
Q: I found that some small video miniature on YouTube site cannot be dragged. Why? And how to do it?
A: We have noticed that some special URL link offered by YouTube cannot be dragged and downloaded as we mentioned in the question above directly. For those videos, you must right click the playback window and select the option ‘Copy Video URL’. And then in our program, click the ‘New Download’ button to initiate a new task.
Q: Where is my output file? And how to set the output folder in your program?
A: After creating a new task, you can select where to save the output files on the corner of the main window on ‘Downloading’ or ‘Converting’ tab. It is shown as ‘Save as’. You can enter the output path manually into the corresponding place or use the ‘Browse…’ button to set where to save the output files.
Q: How to set the number of the task that could be running at one time?
A: The program supports to download and convert several files at one time, and you can set the number of the tasks that could be running at one time. To do this, click ‘Tools > Settings’ and then set the value in the ‘Max Simultaneous Downloads’ or ‘Max Simultaneous Conversions’ textboxes on ‘Task’ tab.
Q: After downloading, I get a file that I don't want. How can I select other output formats?
A: After you click ‘New’ button, you are allowed to select what the output format is in the following dialog-box. It is shown as ‘Format’ and is a drop-list, from where you can select the output format you want.
Q: If I select other output format, will the original FLV file still be kept? If it is so, how can I find it?
A: Of course they are all saved. Please open ‘Settings’ option in the ‘Tools’ menu. And then on the ‘General’ tab, you can reach the folder where original FLV is saved by clicking ‘Open’ button on the ‘Temporary Files’ area. You can also change the path by using the ‘Browse…’ button or enter the path manually into the corresponding place.
- More for Less Promotion
- DVD to iPod Suite for Mac
- Mac DVD Toolkit
- iPhone Software Suite for Mac
- Media Toolkit Ultimate for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- iPad Max for Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone Max Platinum for Mac
- iPhone Max for Mac
- iPhone Apps Transfer for Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum for Mac
- iPod Max for Mac
- iPod Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
- iPod to Mac Transfer
- Video Converter for Mac
- Movie Editor for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac
- Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- Online Video Converter for Mac
- Video Editor for Mac
- HEVC-H.265 Converter for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum
- iPad Max
- iPad Video Converter
- iPad to PC Transfer
- iPhone Apps Transfer
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter
- YouTube to iPad Converter
- iPhone Max Platinum
- iPhone Ringtone Maker
- iPhone Video Converter
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Contacts Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum
- iPod to PC Transfer
- iPod Video Converter
- Video Cutter 2
- Video Converter
- Online Video Converter
- HD Video Converter
- 3GP Video Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter
- MP3 Converter
- MP4 Converter
- PS3 Video Converter
- DPG Converter
- HEVC/H.265 Converter
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006