4Media YouTube HD Video Downloader for Mac FAQ
Q: What are the system requirements to run this YouTube HD Video Downloader for Mac?
A: Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.6
- Intel® processor
- 110MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Internet connection
Q: Where can I download this YouTube HD Video Downloader for Mac?
A: Thanks for your support for 4Media software. Please download this YouTube HD Video Downloader for Mac from our official site at http://www.mp4converter.net/download.html.
Q: How to register after I got my license code?
A: First please run the program and click ‘Help > Enter License Code…’ option to open ‘Registration’ window. Then copy and paste your user name and license code in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q: How do I get started with this YouTube HD Video Downloader for Mac?
A: this YouTube HD Video Downloader for Mac is easy to handle. Please follow the instructions below.
- Click the logo in the first window to log on YouTube homepage.
- Click the video miniature to open the web page in the built-in browser and watch it online. Then select 1080p or 720p on the dropdown list of resolutions.
- Click 'Download' button on the toolbar to start downloading your favorite online video. You can check the progress under 'Downloading' or 'Downloaded' tab.
Q: What does 'New Download' button on the toolbar mean?
A: The ‘New Download’ button will be used to start a downloading task quickly. Firstly, click it and enter the URL of the video into URL label on the pop-up dialog. Then, click ‘OK’ to go back to the main interface. The program starts downloading automatically. If you change start type to ‘Manually’, you need to start the task manually on ‘Downloading’ tab.
Q: What can I do by using 'Start Type' option in '4Media YouTube HD Video Downloader > Preferences… > Task'?
A: The 'Start Type' option you mentioned in the question is a global setting. 'Auto' option is checked by default. If you switch to 'Manually', you need to start the downloading tasks manually under 'Downloading' tab.
Q: I tried to log on YouTube in the embedded browser of your program, but failed. Why?
A: Maybe your Internet Service Provider blocked YouTube site, you need to bypass the firewall via proxy server. And you can set the proxy server in '4Media YouTube HD Video Downloader > Preferences… > Proxy' tab, and then try again.
Q: How to drag a video into the program to download while I'm watching it?
A: You should put the pointer of your mouse onto the small video miniature of YouTube site. After the pointer becomes ' ' you can drag it into the main interface, or drag the URL to the drop zone directly. After releasing your mouse, a new downloading task is added into the list on the 'Downloading' tab and the program will start the task according to the default settings.
Q: I found that some small video miniature on YouTube site cannot be dragged. Why? And how to do it?
A: We have noticed that some special URL link offered by YouTube cannot be dragged and downloaded as we mentioned in the question above directly. For those videos, you must right click the playback window and select the option 'Copy Video URL'. And then in our program, click the 'New Download' button to initiate a new task.
Q: Where is my output file? And how to set the output folder in your program?
A: After creating a new task, you can select where to save the output files on the corner of the main window on 'Downloading' tab. It is shown as 'Save as'. You can enter the output path manually into the corresponding place or use the 'Browse…' button to set where to save the output files.
Q: How to set the number of the task that could be running at one time?
A: The program supports to download and convert several files at one time, and you can set the number of the tasks that could be running at one time. To do this, click '4Media YouTube HD Video Downloader > Preferences…' and then set the value in the 'Max Simultaneous Downloads' textbox on 'Task' tab.
- More for Less Promotion
- DVD to iPod Suite for Mac
- Mac DVD Toolkit
- iPhone Software Suite for Mac
- Media Toolkit Ultimate for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- iPad Max for Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone Max Platinum for Mac
- iPhone Max for Mac
- iPhone Apps Transfer for Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum for Mac
- iPod Max for Mac
- iPod Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
- iPod to Mac Transfer
- Video Converter for Mac
- Movie Editor for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac
- Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Online Video Converter for Mac
- Video Editor for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum
- iPad Max
- iPad Video Converter
- iPad to PC Transfer
- iPhone Apps Transfer
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter
- YouTube to iPad Converter
- iPhone Max Platinum
- iPhone Ringtone Maker
- iPhone Video Converter
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Contacts Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum
- iPod to PC Transfer
- iPod Video Converter
- Video Cutter 2
- Video Converter
- Online Video Converter
- HD Video Converter
- YouTube Video Converter
- 3GP Video Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter
- MP3 Converter
- MP4 Converter
- PS3 Video Converter
- DPG Converter
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006