4Media Ringtone Maker FAQ
Q: What are the system requirements to run this Ringtone Maker?
A: Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or faster processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- 50MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- iTunes 8.2 or above
Q: Where can I download this Ringtone Maker?
A: Thanks for your support for 4Media software. Please download this Ringtone Maker from our official site at http://www.mp4converter.net/download.html.
Q: How to register after I got my license code?
A: First please run the program and click the down arrow on the top right, then click 'Enter License Code…' option on the drop-down list to open 'Registration' window. Then copy and paste your user name and license code in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q: How do I get started with this Ringtone Maker?
A: this Ringtone Maker is easy to handle. Please follow the instructions below.
- Click 'Browse…' button right beside 'Input File' label to load a file into the 'Input File' textbox.
- Click 'Play' button to listen to the music and locate the part you want to make ringtone by using 'Set Start Point' and 'Set End Point' buttons.
- If you want to apply fade-in/fade-out effect to ringtones, please check 'Fade in' and 'Fade out' options and set the fade-in and fade-out time. You can also modify the output volume by dragging the volume slider.
- Enter the name into the 'Output File Name' textbox and click 'Browse…'button on the right side of 'Output Folder' to set output path for ringtones.
- Select output format from 'Format' drop-down list and modify other settings according to your need, including bitrate, sample rate and channels.
- After all settings are done, click 'Start converting' button to make your own ringtone.
You can check the progress on the bottom.
Q: What ringtone format does this program support and what mobile phone brand or type is it compatible with?
A: This ringtone maker supports converting music to ringtones in MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, OGG and AMR formats which are highly compatible with Nokia, Motorola, iPhone, Gphone, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry, HTC, or just about any other mobile phone type or brand.
Q: I want to extract the music from my loved video and make it a ringtone. Does this ringtone maker help me?
A: Yes. Not only can this program make ringtones from music in any format, but also extract music from videos and convert them to ringtone. Almost all popular music and video formats are supported in this program. You can get more information at http://www.mp4converter.net/ringtone-maker-win.html
Q: How to get rid of the unwanted part in the loaded file?
A: The audition area provided in this program will help you do this job. After loading a file, please click 'Play' button to listen to the music and find the part you want. Drag and drop the start & end sliders to get a music clip, or click 'Set Start Point' and 'Set End Point' buttons to extract a clip when the player comes to the points you want, or type the start & end time directly in the corresponding text boxes.
Q: How to add fade-in & fade-out effects to output ringtone with your program?
A: We offer this function in our program. After loading file, please check the 'Fade in' and 'Fade out' options and then set the fade-in and fade-out time according to your need.
Q: May I adjust the volume of the output ringtone?
A: Yes, you can do this job on the 'Volume' panel. What you need to do is just to drag the volume slider to set the ringtone volume freely, or type the value directly in the textbox beside the label.
- More for Less Promotion
- DVD to iPod Suite for Mac
- Mac DVD Toolkit
- iPhone Software Suite for Mac
- Media Toolkit Ultimate for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- iPad Max for Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone Max Platinum for Mac
- iPhone Max for Mac
- iPhone Apps Transfer for Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum for Mac
- iPod Max for Mac
- iPod Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
- iPod to Mac Transfer
- Video Converter for Mac
- Movie Editor for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac
- Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Online Video Converter for Mac
- Video Editor for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum
- iPad Max
- iPad Video Converter
- iPad to PC Transfer
- iPhone Apps Transfer
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter
- YouTube to iPad Converter
- iPhone Max Platinum
- iPhone Ringtone Maker
- iPhone Video Converter
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Contacts Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum
- iPod to PC Transfer
- iPod Video Converter
- Video Cutter 2
- Video Converter
- Online Video Converter
- HD Video Converter
- YouTube Video Converter
- 3GP Video Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter
- MP3 Converter
- MP4 Converter
- PS3 Video Converter
- DPG Converter
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006