4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac FAQ
Q: what are system requirements for 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac?
A: If you want to run 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac, here's what it takes:
- Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.6
- 512MB RAM
- 30MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- iTunes 8.2 or above version and Internet connection are also needed
Q: Where can I download 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac?
A: You could download 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac from our official website at http://www.mp4converter.net/ipod-max-platinum-win.html .
Q: How to register to get the full version of 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac after getting my license code?
A: First please install the program and run it. Second, click 'Help > Enter License Code…' option to open 'Registration' window. Thirdly, copy and paste your license code and user name in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q: What could I do by using 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac?
A: Here are five things you can do:
- Copy music, movies, photos and other files from iPod to Mac and iTunes.
- Transfer local files from Mac to iPod
- Convert and copy DVD movie, CD music and non-iPod videos/audios to iPod
- Download and convert online videos for iPod
- Extract audios from any video/audio file to make iPhone ringtones and transfer to iPhone or iTunes
Q: Is it possible to connect several Apple devices simultaneously to share files on my iPod with my friends?
A: Yes. After connect your iPod and other Apple devices to your Mac the computer at one time, the program recognizes them automatically and displays all of their library and playlists on the left directory tree. Choose the files you want to share with your friends, then drag and drop them to target device directly. You can also transfer the checked files to other devices at the same time by clicking 'Copy File(s) to Device(s)' button and selecting 'All Devices' option from the drop-down list.
Q: What I want to do is transfer DVD movies I have already onto my iPod so I can watch them on the plane. Could you help me?
A: Yes. 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac can help you to realize it with ease. First, please run the program and connect your iPod to Mac via USB cable. Second, Insert the DVD disc you want to transfer, select 'Rip DVD/CD' node from the left directory tree and click 'Open DVD' button to load the inserted DVD disc. Then check the DVD titles you need in the list and click 'Copy Files(s) to Device' button to start copying.
Q: Does your transfer software handle converting and moving AVI and WMV files to the iPod easily without a lot of tweaking or knowledge of video file settings?
A: Yes. First at all, you should select 'Convert Video/Audio' node from the left directory tree and click 'Add File(s) to List' button to load video/audio files into the list. Then check the files you want to copy to iPod and click 'Copy Files(s) to Device' button to start converting and transferring. Before copy, the program automatically set the 'Target Device' option according to the model of the connected device. You can also change it to meet your demand.
Q: I just want to watch YouTube videos on my iPod with my friends during a recent trip. What can 'Download Online Video' do for me?
A: If you want to download and transfer YouTube videos to your iPod, the 'Download Online Video' function will help you.
- Select 'Download Online Video' node in the left directory tree. Click the logo of YouTube to log on its homepage and have a browse. Click any video to view it online within the built-in web browser. If you want to download HD online videos, please select 1080p or 720p on the dropdown list of resolutions.
- Click 'Download' button at the bottom to start downloading your loved online videos. After downloading, the downloaded videos will be shown in the file list below the built-in web browser.
- Check the downloaded videos and select the needed profile from 'Profiles for Format Conversion' drop-down list. Then click the target device on 'Copy File(s) to Device' drop-down list to start converting and transferring selected videos to your iPod. Besides YouTube videos, you can also copy online videos from other popular video websites like Metacafe, Dailymotion, Break, Vimeo, Revver, Blip, Vidilife and Stickam to iPod.
Q: What does 'Make iPhone Ringtone' mean?
A: If you want to make personalized iPhone ringtones from any video/audio files and transfer them to your device or iTunes, this function will help you. First, please select 'Make iPhone Ringtone' node and click 'Add File(s) to List' button to load videos/audios into the file list.
Second, select a file and click 'Play' to hear the audio before creating and find the part you want to use. Then set the start & end points of the part by dragging the slider in the built-in player to clip the audio file.
Thirdly, Check 'Fade-in'/'Fade-out' option to apply transitional effects into the output and adjust the ringtone volume.
Finally, click 'Copy File(s) to Device' button and choose the needed device to start making and copying iPhone ringtone.
Q: How should I do to export photos and videos shot by my Apple device to my computer?
A: It is quite easy. You just need connect your Apple device with a camera to your Mac, select the DCIM node on the left directory tree and check the needed photos and videos, then click 'Copy File(s) to Computer' button to export them to your Mac.
Q: I cannot use iTunes to import ringtones made by 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac into my iPhone. Why?
A: it's because that 4Media iPod Max Platinum for Mac makes iPhone ringtones freely without any length limitation while iTunes only supports iPhone ringtones in 30's. But don't worry about it since you could import the ringtones to your iPhone automatically after making.
Q: How do I customize the folder path to save the temporary files in video converting?
A: Before convert videos/audios to your device, you can customize the temporary files folder in '4Media iPod Max Platinum > Preferences… > File' tab.
Q: I tried to log on the websites provided in this program, but failed. Why?
A: Most online video websites embedded in our program need to be logged on via proxy server. And you can set the proxy server in '4Media iPod Max Platinum > Preferences… > File' tab.
Q: I found that iTunes supports to import files from Mac to Apple devices and cannot export files from the device to Mac. Does this program resolve this issue?
A: Yes. This program can not only support importing files from Mac to Apple devices, but also can copy files from the device to Mac. It is quite easy. Please connect your device to Mac, select the device node from the left list and check the files you want to export to Mac, then click 'Copy File(s) to Computer' button to start exporting.
Q: When I transfer music to iTunes library, I get a message: Please first check 'Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding Music to Library' in iTunes advanced setting. What should I do?
A: You'd better open the Preferences in the menu of Edit in iTunes, and then check the box of 'Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding Music to Library' there. After that, the problem can be fixed and the program will work for you.
Q: My iPod is OK but it seems that it cannot be recognized by your program. What should I do?
A: If you want to make the transfer of iPod, you must have it recognized by iTunes first. It means you need open iTunes and connect your iPod to Mac so that it can be recognized in the iTunes at first. And then, your iPod will be recognized by our program. You don't need to keep iTunes running while using our program. You just need do this job once for each iPod on one Mac.
Q: If I use your program, do I need to keep iTunes installed on my computer?
A: Yes, you still need iTunes on your Mac. While our program is running, it needs certain data from iTunes, although iTunes itself need not be started while our program is in use. If you remove iTunes from your Mac, Add to iTunes button is grayed out and does not function any more; iPod will also be not recognized by our program.
Q: In your program, my recognized iPod files are less than the original. Why and how can I find the others?
A: Please check the files on your iPod by iTunes. Do you have any purchased M4P files imported into iPod? If it is so, our program will not show those M4P files since they are protected by the license of Apple and not allowed to be transferred.
Q: I have 300 files in iPod. But after loading other 200 files into iPod by your program, it shows only 485 files. Why and where are the other 15 files?
A: Among the files you imported into the device, if there are two or more files which shared the same name and same duration, only one of them will actually be imported into although our program will show the message that all of them are imported successfully.
- More for Less Promotion
- DVD to iPod Suite for Mac
- Mac DVD Toolkit
- iPhone Software Suite for Mac
- Media Toolkit Ultimate for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- iPad Max for Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone Max Platinum for Mac
- iPhone Max for Mac
- iPhone Apps Transfer for Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum for Mac
- iPod Max for Mac
- iPod Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
- iPod to Mac Transfer
- Video Converter for Mac
- Movie Editor for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac
- Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Online Video Converter for Mac
- Video Editor for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum
- iPad Max
- iPad Video Converter
- iPad to PC Transfer
- iPhone Apps Transfer
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter
- YouTube to iPad Converter
- iPhone Max Platinum
- iPhone Ringtone Maker
- iPhone Video Converter
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Contacts Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum
- iPod to PC Transfer
- iPod Video Converter
- Video Cutter 2
- Video Converter
- Online Video Converter
- HD Video Converter
- YouTube Video Converter
- 3GP Video Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter
- MP3 Converter
- MP4 Converter
- PS3 Video Converter
- DPG Converter
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006