4Media BlackBerry Ringtone Maker FAQ
Q: What are the system requirements to run this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker?
A: Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or faster processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- 50MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- BlackBerry OS v4.2 or above is needed; BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.6 or above must be installed
Q: Where can I download this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker?
A: Thanks for your support for 4Media software. Please download this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker from our official site at http://www.mp4converter.net/download.html
Q: How to register after I got my license code?
A: First please run the program and click the down arrow on the top right, then click 'Enter License Code…' option on the drop-down list to open 'Registration' window. Then copy and paste your user name and license code in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q: How do I get started with this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker?
A: this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker is easy to handle. Please follow the instructions below.
- Click 'Browse…' button right beside 'Input File' label to load a file into the 'Input File' textbox.
- Click 'Play' button to listen to the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
- Set output destination by clicking 'Browse…' button on the right side of 'Local Output File' label.
- If you want to get ringtones on your Phone directly after ringtone making, please connect your Phone to PC and select 'Mass Storage' mode, then check 'Export to BlackBerry' option.
- After all settings are done, click 'Generate' button to make your own Phone ringtone.
You can check the progress on the bottom.
Q: I want to extract the music from my loved video and make it a ringtone. Does this ringtone maker help me?
A: Yes. Not only can this program make ringtones from music in any format, but also extract music from videos and convert them to Phone ringtone. Almost all popular music and video formats are supported in this program. You can get more details at http://www.mp4converter.net/blackberry-ringtone-maker.html
Q: How to get rid of the unwanted part in the loaded file?
A: The audition area provided in this program will help you do this job. After loading a file, please click 'Play' button to listen to the music and find the part you want. Drag and drop the start & end sliders to get a music clip or type the start & end time directly in the corresponding text boxes.
Q: I cannot find ringtones on my Phone, what shall I do?
A: Please make sure that you connect your Phone to computer and check 'Export to BlackBerry' option before you start making ringtone.
Q: In your program, the 'Export to BlackBerry' option is disabled and I get the message of 'You need to install BlackBerry Desktop Manager'. What shall I do?
A: If you want the program outputs ringtones to BlackBerry phone directly after converting, you must install BlackBerry Desktop Manager and connect your phone to PC. Then, please restart our program and check the option 'Export to BlackBerry' according to your need.
- More for Less Promotion
- DVD to iPod Suite for Mac
- Mac DVD Toolkit
- iPhone Software Suite for Mac
- Media Toolkit Ultimate for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum for Mac
- DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- iPad to Mac Transfer
- iPad Max for Mac
- iPad Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone Max Platinum for Mac
- iPhone Max for Mac
- iPhone Apps Transfer for Mac
- iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
- iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum for Mac
- iPod Max for Mac
- iPod Video Converter for Mac
- DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
- iPod to Mac Transfer
- Video Converter for Mac
- Movie Editor for Mac
- HD Video Converter for Mac
- Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- YouTube Video Converter for Mac
- Online Video Converter for Mac
- Video Editor for Mac
- iPad Max Platinum
- iPad Max
- iPad Video Converter
- iPad to PC Transfer
- iPhone Apps Transfer
- Blu-ray to iPad Converter
- YouTube to iPad Converter
- iPhone Max Platinum
- iPhone Ringtone Maker
- iPhone Video Converter
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Contacts Transfer
- iPod Max Platinum
- iPod to PC Transfer
- iPod Video Converter
- Video Cutter 2
- Video Converter
- Online Video Converter
- HD Video Converter
- YouTube Video Converter
- 3GP Video Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter
- MP3 Converter
- MP4 Converter
- PS3 Video Converter
- DPG Converter
- How to download YouTube videos for free
- How to download/convert YouTube videos to iPod
- How to download and convert YouTube videos
- All features of apple iPhone
- Now you can get more TV offerings from Apple iTunes
- Video Streamer HAVA from Snappy Multimedia
- iPod Growth Driving Demand for Flash Memory
- MediaMan HVX-3500 Review
- Uncertain whether new iPod will be delayed or not because of hurdles
- T3's top five iPod alternatives
- Envivio Exhibits MPEG-4 Solutions from Mobile to HD at CCBN2006